Tuesday, February 3, 2009

For My Few Readers

As some might have noticed, my posting as slacked a bit of late. For my few dedicated readers, I am sorry to say that this will probably continue for a bit.

1. The whole stimulus fight is driving me insane. I can't take any more talk about how Obama needs to bring in Republicans. Before he met with the House Republicans, their leadership was urging members to vote no. Now, before the Senate has even started debate on the bill Republican Senators are threatening filibuster. The media loves it because they get to talk about how important bipartisanship is and ignore how important crafting a decent bill. The final straw for me was newly elected RNC Steele claiming that 'not in the history of mankind has the government ever created a job.' (or something scarey stupid like that). I guess roads, bridges, tunnels, etc. all build themselves and the material used for such things are made by people who don't collect a paycheck. Oh and never mind NASA or any other government agency.

2. I'm really busy. I'm doing some NFL draft work this week and more importantly got asked for some work for an anthology that is being put together (no promises on publication though, just asked to take a look).

So for the reasons above, posting is going to probably be uber-light. I'm sure I will stop in from time to time, but you guys are on your own for awhile.

No comments: