Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just Like The Iranians

Rep. Peter Hoekstra (R-MI) is stupid. His tweet (god how I hate that word).
Iranian twitter activity similar to what we did in House last year when Republicans were shut down in the House.

I was talking to Chopenstein last night about Congress getting involved in baseball when they could be doing more meaningful things. I ask you Chopenstein (or whatever your sign-in here is) do you want such stupid people meddling in important things? Baseball is already screwed up, they can't really do much harm there.

On the positive side, there is some top notch mocking of Hekstra going on.
I got a splinter in my hand today. Felt just like Jesus getting nailed to the cross.

And.
Had to move all my stuff to a new office w/o a corner view. Now i know what the Trail of Tears was like.

No comments: