Tuesday, May 26, 2009

All My Shows Get Cancelled

A nice list of the shows getting dumped and renewed.

There are a couple of real bummers for me on this list. I'm going to miss both The Unit and Flashpoint. I think the mistake The Unit made was two seasons ago when it focused so heavily on the marriage/cheating of that one couple. I can't remember their name which kinda proves my point. People who liked watching The Unit weren't watching it for relationship drama, but nearly the entire season was based solely on that. If you want relationship drama, Grey's is on Thursdays.

Dunno why Flashpoint didn't work, but unless I move to Canada I won't be watching that anymore either. My guess is that sticking it on Friday didn't help. I would love for somebody to explain how Scrubs can get renewed, but Flashpoint is likely to go Canada only.

No comments: