Monday, July 20, 2009

The Lee Evans Bet





I have a bet with my fellow blogger this fantasy football season involving Lee Evans. I like Evans and he doesn't. To be clear, I don't like him to be a top 10 guy or probably even a top 15. I think 900 and 6 TDs should be a pretty easy mark for him to hit. There are a lot of guys that fit into this range, but what give Evans a bit of a boost (at least to me) is that he has upside. He isn't on the downside of his career like many of the guys floating around this mark, guys like Hines Ward and Santana Moss. The other positive for Evans is that he has TO meaning the spotlight from the secondary isn't going to be on him.

I'm getting 2-1 on the bet that Evans hits 1k. Whatcha think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should have gotten better odds?

My guess is that this disagreement went a lot like our disagreement about Spaceballs.

You: Spaceballs is underrated.
Me: I never really cared for it.
You: You suck! Spaceballs is the greatest movie ever!

scott