Saturday, December 20, 2008

I Predict Things

Getting two in a row feels good, but I don't feel good about the pick I am about to make. There is certainly no lack of motivation for either team tonight. The Ravens need a win to keep their playoff hopes in their hands instead of having to look for help to do so and after their tough loss against the Steelers last week I expect their defense to be fired up big time. Dallas is in a similar playoff position as the Ravens and will be looking put a mark in the win column in their final game at Texas Stadium.

The Cowboys defense has been much improved since head coach Wade Phillips took over the play calling, which I think will be the difference in the game. Look for the Cowboys to stack the line, limiting the Ravens rushing attack and put the game on the shoulders of rookie quarterback Joe Flacco. Cowboys win.

Current prediction record.
2-1

No comments: