Monday, December 22, 2008

I Predict Things

1-2 over the weekend and below .500 overall. Maybe I need to start picking easier games? Don't think it is beneath me to start picking some college basketball games where some big college team is playing UNC Southeastern School For The Blind. I'll do it, but not yet.

I like the Bears over the Packers tonight, despite the fact that the Packers have taken five straight Monday night match-up from the Bears. The Packers have nothing left to play for sitting on a 5-9 record while the Bears still have playoff hopes are are looking for a little revenge after an embarrassing 37-3 loss to the Packers earlier in the season. Add Matt Forte going against a Packers defense that is ranked 26th and give me the Bears to win.

Current prediction record.
3-4

No comments: