Sunday, December 21, 2008

I Predict Things

For the record, I did say that I didn't like my pick last night in the Ravens/Cowboys game and who knew that after the Cowboys offense finally found something that worked their defense would say 'fuck it' to the postseason. Anyway, upward and onward.

I like the Steelers over the Titans today largely in part to the absence of Haynesworth and Vanden Bosch. Haynesworth is obviously the biggest MIA, but with both out the Steelers poor running game (23rd in the NFL) should get an assist and help them on the path to homefield advantage through the playoffs.

The Cardinals are not fans of the Eastern Time Zone, amassing a 2-19 record over 21 games. I like the Patriots at home and hopefully in the snow against a Cardinals team with little to play for.

Gimmie the Eagles over the Redskins today as well. The Redskins recorded a 23-17 win against the Eagles earlier in the season, but when your star running back (Clinton Portis) was unable to bend at the waist two days ago you usually lose.

Current prediction record.
2-2

No comments: