Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dear Hollywood

Stop screwing up my sci-fi shows!

I loved the new BSG, until they decided to turn it into some weird intro to philosophy thing. It looked like there would be some new Human Vs. Robot stuff this season. Sadly, it is right back to the same old crap and off my DVR schedule for good.

I was one of the few that like the Sarah Connor Chronicles. I watched last week's episode and for the life of me can't figure out what the fuck it was about.

And finally, Heroes.....
What the fuck is this show even about anymore? I offered this suggestion months ago, but kill the damned cheerleader already! She is adding nothing to show other than constantly bitching about how much it sucks to be indestructible. And why hasn't Sylar killed that little twerp yet? Sylar doesn't need a sidekick, especially not one that is even more annoying than the cheerleader. And speaking of Sylar, isn't one heroe with a daddy complex enough? Badass supervillans don't have daddy complexes. Well, maybe they do, but you don't write half of a show around it. While I am listing people to kill, either kill Peter or give him back all of his powers. This only on power at a time crap is stupid. I hate you you most of all Heroe writers.

No comments: