Saturday, March 28, 2009

I Predict Things

Long ass time since I have done one of these, but there is much soccer on today which makes me happy.

USA/El Salvador....
I really hate the win at home tie on the road mentality that goes with World Cup Qualifying, mostly because it leads to some boring games. A lot of the smaller teams in CONCACAF tend to add one more aspect to the win at home time on the road mentality; tie at home when playing the US or Mexico. I think that might be a bit different tonight. El Salvador needs the 3 points to stay up with the leaders in qualifying so I think they will press the attack a bit more than usual. Pressing like that leaves you open to counters and that is where the US is best. I see a win for the good guys.

Current prediction record 6-4

No comments: