Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Random Thoughts From The Presser

So Treasury rolls out their big plan, Obama faces the press and not a single question from the press on it. I'm still scratching my head on this one. My guess is that the media is like most of America and just doesn't understand it, so they decided to punt.

Chuck Todd asking why Obama hasn't asked anybody to sacrifice was the oddest thing from the presser. I like the work that Todd did during the campaign, but it is becoming pretty clear that Todd is a much better analyst than a reporter. People are losing jobs and their retirement, what is Todd looking for gasoline rations?

I was shocked that Obama was able to answer so many questions without a teleprompter considering that the new big push from conservatives and idiots is that he can't talk without one.

No comments: